Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mommy to a 2 YEAR OLD!

I know I am very behind in updating! The biggest news of the week is that our baby girl is now 2 years old! I cannot believe how fast these 2 years have gone by! So here are some pictures for you of her party, and then of her actual birthday when we took her to a Science Center with my sisters, brother in law, and nephew. It was a wonderful weekend, everything I had hoped for her. :) We missed everyone who couldn't be there to celebrate with us!






















She was so excited when she saw all the Minnie Mouse decorations! She LOVES Minnie!!

School is going well, next week is the halfway point of this semester, I am glad it is going so fast :) I cant wait to be done and finally be a RN!


I can't wait for spring, I have a bunch of very cute outfits for my girl that are just begging to be worn! Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a message!